- If you are dressed with $200 shoes, $300 sweaters, and $150 pair of jeans, then don't inquire about the EITC. Find someone else to do your tax returns.
- If you tell me that the EITC will pay for your Vegas vacation, then I'm not your tax accountant or travel agent. This tax credit is not play money.
- If you want me to make up a fake business so that you can qualify for the EITC, then you are disrespecting me by thinking your small fee is worth losing my license. Have a good day sir!
- If you are going to quit your job because the EITC is enough to cover your entertainment expenses for the next couple of months then I will not aid your plan to scheme the government.
- If you are claiming a child but don't know the basic information like the child's birth date and middle name, then stop being a dead beat parent and handle your responsibilities. Get out of my office before I decide to report you to child services!
Visit the new and improved Tax Factor blog: www.thetaxfactor.com